Results: how to cope on the day
- Have realistic expectations of your results
- Decide before you go to collect your results whether you want to open them alone or with friends
- Ask someone you really trust to meet you afterwards so that whatever the news, you can celebrate or commiserate
- Remember that it’s your results that matter, not anyone else’s. If you have got what you worked and hoped for then that is all that counts
- If they are not what you wanted, it’s OK to be disappointed, but remember it’s not the end of the world.